Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Best Thing about July!

Blueberries! Glorious Blueberries!

I do not like hot weather, and am therefore not a summer person!

The one thing I do love about July however is the bounty that my blueberries bushes produce.

I look forward to it all year long!

It is truly one of life's wonderful little pleasures to pick fresh blueberries for your cereal every morning!



The challenge is to get to them before the birds!

This year I think the birds are winning!

I was looking through my stash the other day and found this little design, Bountiful Blueberries by Sweetheart Tree.

It is very small, only 43 X 34 stitches. It came with a tiny heart-shaped charm, but the blue beads were missing, so I ordered them.

Now, I am thinking that I might experiment with French Knots instead of the beads. Not ready to start this project just yet, but I thought it would be an appropriate celebration for blueberry season!

1 comment:

Stitchingranny said...

If you do not want your sunshine please can you send it to me, I would love some lol.

I adore Sweetheart Tree Designs and that one is so pretty. I am sure the fks will set it off beautifully.