I have been stitching, and here is my TUSAL jar to prove it.
I did finish the Shelburne Sampler. Actually, it has been finished for some time. I gave it a quick tea bath, but it didn't seem to do too much for it. Seems a bit more yellow, not particularly the look I was going for, but here's how it came out.
My new start is "And They Sinned". I have had my eye on this one for a while.
I am stitching it on 40 count lambswool with the suggested GAST threads.
This is what I have so far:
Actually, I am finding stitching on this to be a bit boring. There are many large areas of fill, which can be tough on 40 count. I will keeps going on it though. Maybe I will like it a little more as it takes shape.