Thursday, May 1, 2008

Some New Stash!

I picked up some new goodies!



The new edition of the DMC Threads Color Card is out!

I haven't picked one up in a few years, so I figured it was about time. The new one is larger. It includes all the new colors as well as the color variations floss, and the new satin floss (formerly rayon floss). One thing that disappointed me, was that the new card does not include samples of the actual floss like my old card. I was thinking of selling the old card, but now I think I will hold on to it.

My other goodie is "Matter's Choice" from Carriage House Samplings. It is not the best picture here. This one has been on my list for some time. I love the monochromatic designs.


Aside from that, I am making very slow progress in coming to grips with the problem of framing The Chase. What a pain! Ah but that is a subject to be blogged a bit later!

1 comment:

Stitchingranny said...

I never buy the colour charts, I think they add or delete colours so often more than likely they will be out of date within a year and I could just buy some threads with the money instead lol. Also most of them are "printed colours", which i never find that accurate.

Like the chart you have picked though.