Monday, May 19, 2008

In the Forest is Finished!

Hop Hop Hop!

I finally finished this one!


In the Forest is a design by La-D-Da. I stitched the rabbits on 35 count R & R Reproductions "Blackbird", using all DMC threads.

The only substitution I made was Ecru for White in the rabbit tails. It just seemed more natural looking than the bright white.

Another one that is going to be difficult to frame! I spent the weekend looking at yard sales for a frame, but no luck.

It is really quite amazing! In spite of collecting frames for the last 25 years, I never seem to be able to find the right frame in my attic!

I have also been working on the 6th box of The Red Thread. Hopefully I will have that done soon.

I am trying to decide my next project, that is besides the elephant in the dining room, my braided rug project!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi, Erica! I, too, have "In The Forest' in my stash like you have 'Miss Mary Mack'. It came out great! Thanks for the comment on my blog. So nice to 'meet' another stitcher in the online community...Lisa :-)