Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Traveling Pattern is on the Move!



Before I announce the winner, please let me apologize to all those who did not get picked. I wish I could send the pattern to all of you, unfortunately there can only be one name chosen. I know how you feel because I chased it all over the globe for over a year.

The next person to stitch The Traveling Pattern will be Mary of Stitches and More.

I hope you will all follow it to Mary's blog for a chance to stitch it next.

Mary, if you will get it touch with me with your address, i will get it right out to you.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations Mary. Looking forward to seeing how you finish this piece.

Nicola said...

Congratulations Mary.

Mary said...

Thanks! I'm anxious to begin stitching - should be lots of fun!!

Julie said...

Congratulations Mary

Siobhán said...

Congratulations to Mary!