Sunday, August 17, 2008

Laser Eye Surgery Update

On Friday I went back to the laser surgery place and underwent several hours of tests and measurements.
I have researched it as well as I can, and have decided to go ahead with it.

I have been thinking about it for years. When I first looked into it, laser surgery was not available for farsightedness, but now it has been available for several years. My thinking is, "if not now, when"?

This is not being done without a certain amount of trepidation however!

I have been assured that it a very safe procedure.

Still ... hmm! Just hope all goes well. After reading that consent form, I all but changed my mind!

Would love to hear from anyone who has been through this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There's a lot of good info here - hopefully it will put your mind at ease!

Anonymous said...

Just think - what a pleasure to watch and see the world around you being vivid and bright! However, about one third of the world's population is not able to do that since they suffer from poor eye sight. Fortunately, today it became possible to break down this problem. With the appearance of new technologies there appeared a new, much more effective treatment of this disease - Laser Vision Correction. The high level safety of the operation and up-to-date laser equipment made the procedure of laser vision correction simple and accessible to everyone. In addition laser vision correction is very effective for the treatment of myopia up to -16.0, farsightedness and astigmatism up to +6.0 to 5,0-6,0 dioptres.