Monday, January 23, 2012

TUSAL and Progress on ATS

Hi everybody!

We had a nice snowy weekend. The 6+ inches kept us inside for the most part.

Hope all of you enjoyed your weekend.

Here is my TUSAL. I am off to a good start for 2012.



As you can see, mostly green from all that grass found here
I am slowly creeping along. I have finished all the animals, but I still have some plants and a large three left to stitch, and of course lots and lots of grass!



Thank you for all of your encouraging comments! I love reading them. I have received some comments and email that I was not able to return because it was not enabled. Please know that I appreciate the time you took to email me. I only wish I could acknowledge you personally.

I will keep plugging away at it! My goal is to finish it in January. I hope I can make it!

6 comments:

Suburban Stitcher said...

Looking good...and lots of green orts!

Margaret said...

Your ATS is so beautiful! I'll be rooting you on!

Susan said...

Great progress on ATS. Cheering you on through the last bit. Love the ORT jar, I have one just like it that belonged to my Great-Grandmother (not sure who in my family decided to save something as mundane as a glass canning jar).

Nicola said...

Do you have any idea how many stitches there are in ATS?

I am seeing green in my sleep.

Mary said...

Looking good and with all that snow, I'd be inside stitching away!

Brigitte said...

This great project is worth every stitch. Very nice progress!