Friday, January 20, 2012

Still here in the grass with And They Sinned

I take an occasional dip into the pond, but mostly my time has been spent in the grass!

I have a few more critters here to keep me company. There are still more animals and plants to stitch.
It is crawling along slowly.




I am sooooo ready for this one to be done!


btw ...I missed my blogiversary. It was last saturday. I find it so hard to believe that it has been 4 years since I started this blog! That's a lot of stitching!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my! I've heard the stories of the cloud and grass, but didn't realize just how much grass there was. It looks great! Good luck getting through it.

Margaret said...

It is just so gorgeous! You can do it! I'm so looking forward to seeing you all done with that grass. lol!

Ranae said...

ATS is almost done, keep stitching away
Happy 4th Blogoversary and many many more

Teri said...

Happy blogiversary! Keep plugging away at ATS; it's looking great, and I'm sure it will be well worth it when it's complete!

Mary said...

That's a lot of grass, but it's looking fabulous!!

Nicola said...

Keep on going you are nearly there. I am hoping only another four evenings and I should finish. I am totally fed up of grass. Shutter green used to be one of my favourite colours, not any more.