Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Nearing Febuary's End!

 Hard to believe! I have just about recovered from the Holidays!

I didn't want to start anything large, so I picked this little design. I think it has a sort of "deco" look to it.

Welcome in Bloom by Jennifer Rodriguez

This came out of the August 2008 edition of The Cross Stitcher Magazine.

This is what I have so far:


I have finished all of the cross stitching. Now I have to do the back stitching, and there is quite a lot of it! I made a very small start on the leaves in the upper left.

I have had a lot of trouble concentrating lately. I have an upcoming medical appointment which seems to occupy most of my brain! I will be so glad when it is over!


4 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Good luck with your appointment! That's a beautiful piece. Backstitch does take concentration, hopefully can do a bit at a time when you have a chance.

Robin in Virginia said...

The Welcome piece looks super, Erica. I love the blues. Hope your upcoming appointment goes well. Thinking of you.

mylene said...

That is a beautiful Design, Erica. Lovely colours used.
Goodluck on the backstitching and hope your upcoming appointment goes well too.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That’s a lovely design, the backstitch will really add the finishing flourishes!