Friday, August 16, 2024

I have finished the first page of Eleanor Parr!

 I thought I would be here before now, but here she is:


Page one is finished! Only 24 more pages to go!

I do wish I had changed the colors in this sampler before I started it. The "Fantasia" like colors do not look at all like an historical sampler,(especially the Barbie pink)!

Oh well, too late to change it now! I will plod along. Perhaps I will feel better about it when it is finished.

On another aggravating issue . . . has anyone ever dealt with Constellation Energy? We are having an awful problem with them. They are a secondary energy seller. For the past year we have tried to get away from them. Last spring, Orange & Rockland Utitlities, my provider swore to us that a lock had been placed on our account, and it could not be changed without our permission. NOT TRUE! We are back with Constellation, and of course, the bill is higher. I cannot imagine what we can do that we have not done. The utility says they are "looking into it". AHHG! I have spent a great deal of time "on hold" lately! Be sure you check your utility bills every month. Apparently this is going on a lot.

Well that is my gripe for the day! Happy stitching everyone!




 


1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Well done on getting the first page of Eleanor finished, Erica! Interesting color palette! You could always dunk her in coffee or tea or something once she is finished if she is still too bright. Never heard of Constellation Energy. Good luck on dealing with that issue. Happy Saturday!