Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Some finishes to show!

 Yay!  Welcome in Bloom is finished and framed!

I sanded and spray painted the frame in a satin navy color. Of course the paint ran and I had to re-sand it, and re-paint it. I don't know when that has not happened. I think it came out ok  in the end though.


Welcome in Bloom

and, . . .  The Gaelic Sampler is finished. This one took longer than it should have because, even though I lined up the letters with the first line, it came out way over to one side. I had to redo the whole second line of the verse! Ugh! I just love frogging one over one stitching!

I think I have a frame for this one, but I have to look for it.

Here it is:

The Gaelic Sampler
"My Sweet Home"

Will be back shortly for the Easter hop, but I just wanted to post these while they were on my mind.



2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Welcome finish is beautiful and it looks fabulous in the navy frame. Your Gaelic Sampler is a beauty as well.

mylene said...

Welcome is truly beautiful..love the frame you use for it, looks perfect for it. Great job!
The Gaelic sampler looks lovely too.
Happy Easter❤️